Angular 7 being smaller, quicker and easier to use and it'll creating developers life easier. currently, Angular seven is unleashed! this can be a serious release and increasing to the whole platform including,
1. Core framework,
2. Angular Material,
Many of new things are added in Angular 7 and also many of us will curious to know these new features and bug fixes.
Let’s introduce added and modified new features of Angular 7
1. Added a new interface - UrlSegment to CanLoad interface
2. Added a new interface - DoBootstrap interface
3. Angular 7 added a new compiler - Compatibility Compiler (ngcc)
4. Introduce a new Pipe called - KeyValuePipe
5. Angular 7 now supporting to TypeScript 2.9.
6. Added a new elements features - enable Shadow DOM v1 and slots
7. Added a new router features - warn if navigation triggered outside Angular zone
8. Added a new mappings for ngfactory and ngsummary files to their module names in AOT summary resolver.
9. Added a new "original" placeholder value on extracted XMB
10. Added a new ability to recover from malformed URLs
11. Added a new compiler support dot (.) in import statements and also avoid a crash in ngc-wrapped
12. Update compiler to flatten nested template fns
13. Drag & Drop - The @angular/cdk/drag-drop module provides you with a way to easily and declaratively create drag-and-drop interfaces.
Bug Fixes -
There are some bug fixes are available.
1. Now using performance.mark() instead of console.time()
2. Upgrade to trigger $destroy event on upgraded component element
Bug fixes on the core:
1. do not clear element content when using shadow dom
2. size regression with closure compiler
3. Add a new hostVars and support pure functions in host bindings
Bug fixes on elements:
1. Added a new compiler dependency
2. Added a new compiler to integration
To know more about the Angular 7 and Learning outcomes, please visit Angular Training.